iMuto Power Bank with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
►►► Amazon US:
iMuto Power Bank: http://amzn.to/2tAuwER
ESR braided Type C to USB 3.0 Cable: http://amzn.to/2s28uZF
Music by LAKEY INSPIRED
iMuto Power Bank Features:
– Faster Charge and Recharge Power Bank : With Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology(25W), 4x faster charging speed than standard chargers, charging up to 80% of the battery for QC 2.0 / 3.0 compatible devices in approximately 35 minutes; Be fully recharged in 5-7 hours even for the huge 20000mAh battery, saving 2/3 recharging time (9V/2A input)
– Ultra High Capacity: imuto SL200QC is guaranteed with build-in A-Class lithium ion batteries. 20000mAh charges an iPhone 7 almost 7 times, an iPhone 6s almost almost 8 times, a Galaxy S7 almost 4.5 times, an iPad Air almost 2 times and a New MacBook almost 1.5 times
– Digi-Power Technology: Show the remaining power of the battery bank in digital format at any time with pushing the button, and automatically go into standby if not used
– iM-Power Technology: iM-Power output port(5V/2.4A) can detect your devices intelligently and deliver the faster charge. SL200QC fits for almost all USB-powered devices, including QC1.0/2.0/3.0 and conventional USB devices
– Multiple Smart Protection System: Keep your devices safe from over-charging, over-voltage, over-current, and short circuit.
– What You Get: SL200QC External Battery Pack, Micro USB Cable, Travel Waterproof Pouch, User Guide, 12-Month Warranty and Friendly Customer Service
Check out my other social media channels!
My YouTube Gear Kit List:
Amazon Canada: https://kit.com/ZakTechReviews/youtube-filming-gear-amazon-canada-links
Amazon US: https://kit.com/ZakTechReviews/youtube-filming-gear-amazon-us-links
Hey everyone! Today we’re looking at the iMuto Power Bank with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology. We’re also comparing it to my older RAV Power unit. I also have a PureGear PureJuice power bank to compare for size.——————————————————–
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. These links help support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this.
Cheers and thank you for the support!