I’ve had the OnePlus 5T since December 1st. I actually returned my first order (the 64 GB / 6GB RAM version) so I could upgrade to this 128GB / 8GB version. This is my daily driver!
To summarize my reasons for keeping the OnePlus 5T:
1. Fast face unlock. INSANELY fast.
2. Finger-print reader is crazy fast.
3. The OS is like stock Android on steroids. Very minimal and easy to customize.
4. Build quality. Very solid and feels good.
5. Dash charging. WOW! 15 min = 1/2 day charge. I don’t plug-in at night.
6. Screen on-time is just under 6 hours. I’m a heavy user (lots of notifications) so I’m very happy with this.
7. The OEM accessories (cases, cables, etc). Great packaging. Great materials used. Very well done.
Overall: this is a great device considering the mid/high range price range. They could definitely charge more, but OnePlus gives tremendously good value with this phone.
In this video we unbox, demo and review the Phone Flipper phone grip.
Phone Flipper is an easy, super strong, peel and stick-on finger loop accessory for your mobile phone. It lets you go hands-free quickly when needed, and it helps prevent high-cost phone drops. Phone Flipper is simply a more comfortable, functional way to hold and carry your mobile phone.
This is my 6 (six) month review of the Tapplock One. I’ve been very happy with the performance and experience of the padlock. I also address concerns about battery life, water exposure and Indiegogo backer concerns.