In this review we take a look at the Balolo Wood cover for the Anker SoundCore Boost speaker.
Balolo makes precision crafted wood covers for various Bluetooth speakers and electronic devices. They’re handmade in Germany using genuine American walnut wood. Only 0.7mm thin! Treated with natural oils and waxes and use high quality 3M adhesive. They add an element of flare and character to your device!
Tylt Vu Blade Wireless Charger Revisited – Demo & Review
This is a revisit or re-review of the Tylt Vu-Blade Wireless Qi Charger. Now that the Apple iPhone has wireless charging (iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X) I figured it was a good opportunity to take another look at this convertible charger and show how easily it works.
1. Subscribed to Zak Tech Reviews (worth 5 entries!)
2. Follow Zak Tech Reviews on Twitter for 2 entries!
3. Visit Zak Tech Reviews on Instagram for 2 entries!
4. Visit Zak Tech Reviews on Facebook for 1 entry!
For this giveaway, all rules and entries are managed by Gleam.
For a full list of giveaway rules and requirements, please click the “Terms & Conditions” in the Gleam widget link above, before placing your entry.
This giveaway is open to residents of the United States and Canada ONLY, and all entrants must be 13 years of age (or older) to participate, or have a parent enter for you, and we will be verifying this. The giveaway ends on Wednesday night, August 30th at 11:59pm MT, and the winner will be announced the day after the contest ends (Aug. 31st), via Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and in the widget link above, so be sure to check back!
FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video, and neither YouTube or Illumibowl are sponsors nor party to the giveaway on our website or Gleam’s website. All giveaway items were given to Zak Tech Reviews for free.
By entering this giveaway you agree to release YouTube from any and all liability related to this giveaway. More details in the Gleam widget under “Terms & Conditions.”
This giveaway is ran in accordance to the YouTube Community Guidelines and YouTube Terms of Service.
Any entries not following the YouTube Community Guidelines will be disqualified. Personal data from the giveaway will NOT be used or shared in any way, shape or form.
►► CARDIOID MODE
Perfect for podcasts, game streaming, vocal performances, voice-overs and instruments. Cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone, delivering rich, full-bodied sound.
►► STEREO MODE
Uses both the left and right channels to capture a wide, realistic sound image—ideal for recording acoustic guitar or choir.
►► OMNIDIRECTIONAL MODE
Picks up sound equally from all around the mic. It’s best used in situations when you want to capture the ambience of “being there”—like recording a band’s live performance, a multi-person podcast or a conference call.
►► BIDIRECTIONAL MODE
Records from both the front and rear of the microphone—good for recording a duet or a two-person interview.
Anker ROAV C1 DashCam
This is my unboxing, review, install and demo of the Anker ROAV C1 dashcam. Excellent value at just over $100!
– CRYSTAL-CLEAR RECORDINGS: Advanced Sony Exmor sensor, wide-angle lense, and Nighthawk Vision technology capture 4 lanes of traffic in Full HD 1080P — even at night.
– INSTANT VIDEO ACCESS: Use the ROAV app to download, manage, and view DashCam’s recordings directly on your mobile devices.
– SHOCK-ACTIVATED: When you’re away from your car, gravity sensor detects bumps to automatically record hit-and-runs.
– EXTREME TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE: Designed to continue operation in 19℉-149℉ and protect data in temperatures ranging from a freezing -20℉ to a blistering 160℉—just stick it in your car and forget it.
– Worry-Free Warranty: ROAV has total confidence in their products and backs them with a 12-month replacement warranty. They’re the only brand in the industry that will replace any defective product with a brand-new one, no questions asked.
**Note: microSD Card Not Included**