Tylt Vu Blade Wireless Charger Revisited – Demo & Review
This is a revisit or re-review of the Tylt Vu-Blade Wireless Qi Charger. Now that the Apple iPhone has wireless charging (iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X) I figured it was a good opportunity to take another look at this convertible charger and show how easily it works.
Wireless Qi Charging iPhone 8 Plus + Samsung Galaxy S8
In this video we take a look at wireless Qi charging with the Apple iPhone 8 Plus and Samsung Galaxy S8. These wireless Qi chargers will also work with the iPhone 8 and iPhone X plus any Android device that supports Qi wireless charging.
– The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by America’s leading USB charging brand.
– Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0: Using Qualcomm’s advanced Quick Charge 3.0 technology, PowerCore+ allows compatible devices to charge 85% faster. Recharges itself 2X as fast with the included wall charger.
– Fast-Charging Technology: Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies combine to provide universal full speed charging for non-Quick Charge devices, up to 3 amps per port.
– Ultra-High Capacity: PowerCore+ 26800 is one of the world’s highest capacity portable charger with Quick Charge 3.0 technology. It charges the iPhone 6s 9 times, the Galaxy S6 over seven times or the 2015 MacBook more than three times.
– What You Get: Anker PowerCore+ 26800, PowerPort+ 1 with Quick Charge 3.0, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, 18-month worry-free warranty and friendly customer service.