OnePlus 5T After 72+ Hours – Why I’m KEEPING It
► OnePlus 5T Official OEM Cases ►
► OnePlus 5T Unboxing & First Impressions ►
I’ve had the OnePlus 5T since December 1st. I actually returned my first order (the 64 GB / 6GB RAM version) so I could upgrade to this 128GB / 8GB version. This is my daily driver!
To summarize my reasons for keeping the OnePlus 5T:
1. Fast face unlock. INSANELY fast.
2. Finger-print reader is crazy fast.
3. The OS is like stock Android on steroids. Very minimal and easy to customize.
4. Build quality. Very solid and feels good.
5. Dash charging. WOW! 15 min = 1/2 day charge. I don’t plug-in at night.
6. Screen on-time is just under 6 hours. I’m a heavy user (lots of notifications) so I’m very happy with this.
7. The OEM accessories (cases, cables, etc). Great packaging. Great materials used. Very well done.
Overall: this is a great device considering the mid/high range price range. They could definitely charge more, but OnePlus gives tremendously good value with this phone.
*** MUSIC ***
► Music by Joakim Karud http://youtube.com/joakimkarud
** Check out my other social media channels **
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ZakTechReviews
► Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zaktechreviews/
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZakTechReviews
► Web: http://zaktechreviews.com/
** My YouTube Gear Kit List **
** DISCLAIMER **
► This video is not sponsored and the opinions expressed in this video are my own and are not influenced in any way.
► Cheers and thank you for the support!